Friday, July 6, 2012

Busy yet Filled

Busy, busy, busy, and yet filled with so many thoughts and complications as I travel down this summer journey. I have been so busy and so much has happened that one could look back and be amazed. To have two attractive young ladies both into me, now that was not only impressive but put me into a hole. I do not want to live a life attracting multiple women, I want to find that special one. I want to pick her and be with her and treasure her above all the others. Because she is God's creation, a work of art, and I have chosen to be with her. That is what I want.

But we must not just focus on what I want. I must focus on the desires that the Lord gives me and work each and every day to follow them. It has become so easy for me to want to hope for what God wants for my future, but I need to ask God to reveal what He wants me to do today. I have been learning to cut back on trying to figure out what He wants for the future and focusing on the now. When ten years comes down the line I'll know what He wants me to do because I am present with Him in the presence.

I pray that the Lord will use me each and every day to do His will for the building of the Kingdom and that He will help me find a godly, compassionate, woman in His time and not mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment